Synovus Financial Corporation was founded in 1888, making it one of the oldest companies in the financial industry. With a large variety of both personal and business credit cards, consumers have no problem finding the offer that suits them best. Synovus has a credit card for everyone, ranging from consumers with bad or no credit to those in search of the perfect rewards card. We have provided a variety of information on some of the top Synovus credit cards, so take the time to learn more.
Intro Purchase APR n/a
Intro Balance Transfer APR n/a
Regular Purchase APR 13.99%
Annual Fee 39.00
Credit Recommended Damaged/Fair
- Receive Your Card More Quickly with New Expedited Processing Option
- No Credit History or Minimum Credit Score Required for Approval
- Quick and Complete Online Application
- Full-Feature Platinum MasterCard(R) Secured Credit Card
- Good for Car Rental, Hotels; Anywhere Credit Cards are Accepted!
- Monthly Reporting to all 3 Major Credit Bureaus to Establish Credit History
- Credit Line Secured by Your Fully-Refundable Deposit of $200 — $2,000 Submitted with Application
- Just Pay Off Your Balance and Receive Your Deposit Back at Any Time
- 24/7 Online Access to Your Account
- Nationwide Program though not yet available in NY, IA, AR, or WI
*See Card Terms.
|Cash Advance APR||n/a|
|Cash Advance Fee||n/a|
|Cash Grace Period||n/a|
|Late Payment Fee||n/a|
|Return Check Fee||n/a|
|Foreign Trans Fee||n/a|
|Balance Transfer Fee||n/a|
Get a result in as little as 60 seconds upon completion of the online application.
Intro Purchase APR n/a
Intro Balance Transfer APR n/a
Regular Purchase APR 35.99%
Annual Fee $75.00 for first year. After that, $48.00 annually.
Credit Recommended Bad/Poor/Limited
- Get the security and convenience of a full-feature, unsecured MasterCard® Credit Card – accepted at millions of merchant and ATM locations worldwide and online.
- Build up your credit history with a card that reports to all three major credit bureaus every month.
- Perfect credit not required for approval; we may approve you when others won’t.
- Designed to help overcome credit issues; you may be approved even if you’ve been declined elsewhere.
- You may be eligible for a Credit Line Increase after 12 months.
- Easy and secure online application – It takes just moments to apply.
- Checking account required.
- If approved, just pay the one-time Program Fee to gain access to your new account and credit line (subject to available credit).
- Receive your card more quickly with optional Expedited Processing (additional fee applies).
- Get a result in as little as 60 seconds upon completion of the online application.
- Online Customer Center available 24 x 7.
- Issued by Synovus Bank, Member: FDIC
|Annual Fee||$75.00 for first year. After that, $48.00 annually.|
|Cash Advance APR||See website for Details*|
|Cash Advance Fee||Either $10, or 3% of the amount of the Cash Advance, whichever is greater.|
|Cash Grace Period||See website for Details*|
|Late Payment Fee||Up to $39.00|
|Return Check Fee||Up to $39.00|
|Foreign Trans Fee||See website for Details*|
|Balance Transfer Fee||See website for Details*|
Advertiser Disclosure * Advertisements which display guaranteed credit lines or credit limits of $500.00 are exclusively for usage through online retail stores, online marketplace websites and/or online auctions. Credit limit offers displayed on advertisements are contingent on getting approved by the credit institution issuing the credit card or issuing the line of credit. When searching for the best credit card for you, there are several factors that you ought to consider. A few cards have APR rates that you need to review before you sign on with a bank or lender. Financing costs will influence your decision if you anticipate using the card for single purchases or if you intend to carry a monthly balance. If you don’t make your timely required payments by the due date, financing costs increase and you’ll have to pay the credit card organization those fees plus your current balance. Interest fees can shift from as low as 0% to as high as 35% for various periods. Please review the credit card applications for specifics into the terms and conditions. We strive to display current and up-to-date information. Nonetheless, all credit card offers are displayed without guarantee. To affirm terms and conditions, tap the "Apply Now" to learn more about the credit offer on a secure page provided by the card issuer(s). Please review full terms and conditions prior to applying for any credit card.
General Disclaimer Please review the credit card applications for specifics into the terms and conditions. We strive to display current and up-to-date information. Nonetheless, all credit card offers are displayed without guarantee. To affirm terms and conditions, tap the "Apply Now" to learn more about the credit offer on a secure page provided by the card issuer(s).
Editorial Note Our team of editors rate credit card offers unbiasedly in light of the components the credit card offers purchasers, expenses, financing costs, and how a credit card is related by category. The evaluations are the master supposition of our editors, and not affected by any compensation this site gets from the credit card issuer(s).