If you’re interested in a non-traditional credit card that gives you the power to borrow money and repay it in a reasonable manner, the Upgrade Card may be the right choice. It’s convenient, the interest rate is more than competitive, and the fixed payment structure has the potential to save you hundreds or even thousands in interest charges.
Credit lines from $500 to $20,000*
Intro Purchase APR N/A
Intro Balance Transfer APR N/A
Regular Purchase APR 6.99%-29.99% APR
Annual Fee 0.00
Credit Recommended Fair,Good,Excellent
- Choose the Upgrade card with a personal credit line instead of a credit card and enjoy predictable payments on lines from $500-$50,000.
- No Fees – No annual fees and no fees to use your card.
- Quick and easy application – find out if you qualify in minutes.
- Checking your line won’t hurt your credit score.
- Free access to credit monitoring, alerts and features to help you understand your credit.
- Use wherever Visa is accepted. (cannot be used at an ATM)
* Credit Lines opened through Upgrade feature APRs of 6.99%-29.99% and line amounts ranging $500 – $50,000. The lowest rates require Autopay and the majority of the line amounts will be $20,000 or under. For example, a $5,000 transaction with a 36 month term and a 19.99% APR has a required monthly payment of $187.90. The APR on your draw may be higher or lower. Your rate, line amount, and default term depend on maintaining a qualifying credit score, your credit usage history, requested amount, and other factors.
|Regular APR||6.99%-29.99% APR|
|Cash Advance APR||n/a|
|Cash Advance Fee||n/a|
|Cash Grace Period||n/a|
|Late Payment Fee||0.00|
|Return Check Fee||0.00|
|Foreign Trans Fee||0.00|
|Balance Transfer Fee||0.00|
Advertiser Disclosure * Advertisements which display guaranteed credit lines or credit limits of $500.00 are exclusively for usage through online retail stores, online marketplace websites and/or online auctions. Credit limit offers displayed on advertisements are contingent on getting approved by the credit institution issuing the credit card or issuing the line of credit. When searching for the best credit card for you, there are several factors that you ought to consider. A few cards have APR rates that you need to review before you sign on with a bank or lender. Financing costs will influence your decision if you anticipate using the card for single purchases or if you intend to carry a monthly balance. If you don’t make your timely required payments by the due date, financing costs increase and you’ll have to pay the credit card organization those fees plus your current balance. Interest fees can shift from as low as 0% to as high as 35% for various periods. Please review the credit card applications for specifics into the terms and conditions. We strive to display current and up-to-date information. Nonetheless, all credit card offers are displayed without guarantee. To affirm terms and conditions, tap the "Apply Now" to learn more about the credit offer on a secure page provided by the card issuer(s). Please review full terms and conditions prior to applying for any credit card.
General Disclaimer Please review the credit card applications for specifics into the terms and conditions. We strive to display current and up-to-date information. Nonetheless, all credit card offers are displayed without guarantee. To affirm terms and conditions, tap the "Apply Now" to learn more about the credit offer on a secure page provided by the card issuer(s)
Editorial Note Our team of editors rate credit card offers unbiasedly in light of the components the credit card offers purchasers, expenses, financing costs, and how a credit card is related by category. The evaluations are the master supposition of our editors, and not affected by any compensation this site gets from the credit card issuer(s).