Since its founding in 1997, Merrick Bank has been known as one of the top issuers of VISA credit cards in the United States. In addition to more than three million cardholders throughout the country, Merrick Bank has extended these consumers more than $5.3 billion in credit. To go along with its popular VISA credit cards – including the Platinum Visa and Secured Visa – Merrick Bank provides consumers with a variety of other products and services, such as RV and boat loans, personal loans, and certificates of deposit.
Intro Purchase APR N/A
Intro Balance Transfer APR N/A
Regular Purchase APR 17.45% Variable
Annual Fee $36 for first year. Billed $3 per month thereafter
Credit Recommended See website for Details*
- Choose your own credit line based on how much money you want to put down as a security deposit.
- Initial deposits can be from $200 to $3,000. You can increase your credit line at any time by adding additional money to your security deposit, up to $3,000.
- After 9 months, we review your account for a credit line increase. No additional deposit required!
- Secured Credit Cards are great for people looking to build or rebuild credit and are available to people with all kinds of credit backgrounds.
- Unlike a debit card or a pre-paid card, it helps build your credit history. As you pay your bill every month, we report to all three major credit-reporting agencies.
- Get 100% U.S.-based customer service & get your FICO® Credit Score for free each month.
- Fraud coverage if your card is lost or stolen. Access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Get help staying on track with Auto Pay and account alerts.
- Card issued by Merrick Bank, Member FDIC.
|Regular APR||17.45% Variable|
|Annual Fee||$36 for first year. Billed $3 per month thereafter|
|Credit Recommended||See website for Details*|
|Cash Advance APR||22.45% Variable|
|Cash Advance Fee||4% Min: $10|
|Cash Grace Period||N/A|
|Late Payment Fee||Up to $40|
|Return Check Fee||Up to $40|
|Foreign Trans Fee||2%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||N/A|
Advertiser Disclosure * Advertisements which display guaranteed credit lines or credit limits of $500.00 are exclusively for usage through online retail stores, online marketplace websites and/or online auctions. Credit limit offers displayed on advertisements are contingent on getting approved by the credit institution issuing the credit card or issuing the line of credit. When searching for the best credit card for you, there are several factors that you ought to consider. A few cards have APR rates that you need to review before you sign on with a bank or lender. Financing costs will influence your decision if you anticipate using the card for single purchases or if you intend to carry a monthly balance. If you don’t make your timely required payments by the due date, financing costs increase and you’ll have to pay the credit card organization those fees plus your current balance. Interest fees can shift from as low as 0% to as high as 35% for various periods. Please review the credit card applications for specifics into the terms and conditions. We strive to display current and up-to-date information. Nonetheless, all credit card offers are displayed without guarantee. To affirm terms and conditions, tap the "Apply Now" to learn more about the credit offer on a secure page provided by the card issuer(s). Please review full terms and conditions prior to applying for any credit card.
General Disclaimer Please review the credit card applications for specifics into the terms and conditions. We strive to display current and up-to-date information. Nonetheless, all credit card offers are displayed without guarantee. To affirm terms and conditions, tap the "Apply Now" to learn more about the credit offer on a secure page provided by the card issuer(s)
Editorial Note Our team of editors rate credit card offers unbiasedly in light of the components the credit card offers purchasers, expenses, financing costs, and how a credit card is related by category. The evaluations are the master supposition of our editors, and not affected by any compensation this site gets from the credit card issuer(s).