Merrick Bank Secured Visa® from Merrick Bank
Initial deposits can be from $200 to $3,000
Card Brand Visa
Credit Recommended See website for Details*
Regular Purchase APR 17.45% Variable
Annual Fee $36 for first year. Billed $3 per month thereafter
Intro Purchase APR N/A
Intro Balance Transfer APR N/A
- Choose your own credit line based on how much money you want to put down as a security deposit.
- Initial deposits can be from $200 to $3,000. You can increase your credit line at any time by adding additional money to your security deposit, up to $3,000.
- After 9 months, we review your account for a credit line increase. No additional deposit required!
- Secured Credit Cards are great for people looking to build or rebuild credit and are available to people with all kinds of credit backgrounds.
- Unlike a debit card or a pre-paid card, it helps build your credit history. As you pay your bill every month, we report to all three major credit-reporting agencies.
- Get 100% U.S.-based customer service & get your FICO® Credit Score for free each month.
- Fraud coverage if your card is lost or stolen. Access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Get help staying on track with Auto Pay and account alerts.
- Card issued by Merrick Bank, Member FDIC.
|Regular APR||17.45% Variable|
|Annual Fee||$36 for first year. Billed $3 per month thereafter|
|Credit Recommended||See website for Details*|
|Cash Advance APR||22.45% Variable|
|Cash Advance Fee||4% Min: $10|
|Cash Grace Period||N/A|
|Late Payment Fee||Up to $40|
|Return Check Fee||Up to $40|
|Foreign Trans Fee||2%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||N/A|
I like what I have read so far
Build better credit
I like the review very much this is for me and anyone likel me with bad credit. We still have an opportunity to get credit and build better credit.