Here’s what you see when you visit the Indigo® Mastercard® Credit Card homepage:
It’s true! If you’ve got less than perfect credit, Indigo® Mastercard® Credit Card will help you make your dreams a reality.
In other words, if your credit score is lagging behind, you can use the Indigo® Mastercard® Credit Card to get back on track. And when you do that, you’ll unlock a world of opportunity.
Benefits of the Indigo® Mastercard® Credit Card
The Indigo® Mastercard® Credit Card is designed for individuals with poor credit or no credit. If you fit into either category, here are some of the benefits of choosing this offer.
- Credit bureau monitoring: Monthly payments are reported to the three major credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion). This helps you establish credit history and increase your credit score.
- Unsecured credit card: There’s no security deposit required. You’re given a credit limit at the time of approval. As you responsibly use your credit card, your limit may increase.
- Simple pre-qualification process: You can receive pre-qualification quickly and without any impact on your credit score.
When you have no credit or poor credit, these are the types of benefits you’re searching for in a credit card.
Mastercard Security Features
In addition to the benefits above, the Indigo® Mastercard® Credit Card receives the standard protection provided by Mastercard. This includes:
- ID Theft Protection: This program provides identity monitoring covering your Social Security number, credit cards, debit cards, email addresses, bank accounts, and web logins among others.
- Zero Liability protection: You’re never held responsible for unauthorized transactions.
You hope that these features never come into play, but knowing that they’re working in your favor behind the scenes is enough to give you peace of mind.
Other Points of Interest
Here are some additional points of interest pertaining to the Indigo® Mastercard® Credit Card:
- You can apply for pre-qualification online at any time (there is no phone option).
- You will receive a physical card via mail within 14 days of approval.
- You can use your Indigo® Mastercard® Credit Card for cash advances at many financial institutions.
- Online account access allows you to manage all aspects of your account from any computer, smartphone, or table with an internet connection.
- The Indigo® Mastercard® Credit Card is issued by Celtic Bank (Salt Lake City, UT)
The Indigo® Mastercard® Credit Card is designed for individuals with no credit history or a poor credit score. It’s an unsecured credit card with various high-level benefits for consumers looking to establish a credit history or boost their score. While it may not be your final choice, it’s worth your time to learn more about the Indigo® Mastercard® Credit Card and its many features and benefits.