PCB Secured Visa® Credit Card
Start Building Your Future Today!
Card Brand Visa
Credit Recommended Good/Limited/No Credit
Regular Purchase APR See Issuer Website
Annual Fee See Issuer Website
Intro Purchase APR n/a
Intro Balance Transfer APR n/a
- Upon credit approval, choose your initial collateral deposit between $200 and $1000; your credit limit will equal the collateral deposit amount.
- After the first year, you can request to increase the credit limit up to a maximum of $5,000 (subject to credit approval and additional collateral deposits).
- This card is perfect for people new to credit as well as people looking to rebuild their credit.
- Reports monthly to all three major credit bureaus.
- Build or rebuild your credit with responsible use.
- 24/7 online account center.
- A minimum collateral deposit of $200 is required to open this account.
- Start Building Your Future Today! We understand that establishing a positive credit history is important. That’s why we offer the PCB Secured Visa® credit card. Whether you are rebuilding your credit or new to credit, the PCB Secured Visa is the perfect choice. Our mission is to provide customers with quality service and products, by linking the values of the past with the ideas and technology of the future.
- Looking for a credit card to help build your credit history? When looking to build or rebuild your credit, there are advantages to the PCB Secured Visa® credit card. Like all secured credit cards it requires an upfront collateral deposit and works like any other credit card.
|Regular APR||See Issuer Website|
|Annual Fee||See Issuer Website|
|Credit Recommended||Good/Limited/No Credit|
|Cash Advance APR||See Issuer Website|
|Cash Advance Fee||n/a|
|Cash Grace Period||n/a|
|Late Payment Fee||See Issuer Website|
|Return Check Fee||n/a|
|Foreign Trans Fee||n/a|
|Balance Transfer Fee||n/a|