With the ability to earn money for every dollar you spend, there’s no wondering why cash back credit cards are all the range.
And if you’re going to take advantage of one of these offers, you might as well get as much in return for your purchases as possible.
That’s where the Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards credit card comes into play.
Here’s how it works:
- Earn 3% cash back on home, auto, and health categories (more on this below)
- Earn 1% cash back on every other purchase
In other words, every time you use your Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards credit card you’re earning a minimum of 1% cash back.
What Qualifies for 3% Cash Back?
As noted above, purchases in the home, auto, and health categories are eligible for 3% cash back.
To better understand what that means, let’s examine some of the most popular retailers within each category:
Home: Home Depot, Lowe’s, Menards, Wayfair, and IKEA.
Auto: Tractor Supply Co, Discount Tire, Firestone, Tires.com, and Mavis Tire.
Health: Walgreens, CVS, Academy Sports, and Dick’s Sporting Goods.
As you can see, there’s no shortage of places you can shop to earn 3% cash back. You may be surprised to find that many of these are already among your favorite retailers.
How it Works
It’s easy to get started with the Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards credit card. And of course, it’s just as simple to manage. Here’s what you need to do:
- Apply online: Upon applying for and receiving an approval, you’ll get a credit line ranging from.$500 to $25,000. This is based primarily on your credit history, credit score, and income.
- Make purchases: Once you have your Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards credit card in hand, you can begin to use it in-store and online to make purchases.
- Make payments: You earn cash back as you pay down your balance. So, making monthly payments allows you to earn your unlimited cash back. If possible, pay your balance in its entirety every month.
Reasons to Choose the Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards Credit Card
In addition to the ability to earn cash back, there are other reasons to apply for the Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards credit card. They include but are not limited to:
- No fees
- Automatic cash back upon paying down your balance
- Fixed interest rate
- Option to pay down balances with equal monthly payments
The Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards credit card isn’t the only one of its type, but there aren’t many cash back offers with so many features and benefits.
If you’re interested in earning 1% or more cash back on every purchase you make, the Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards credit card is worth your consideration. With the ability to use it wherever Visa is accepted, it won’t be long before it’s a big part of your financial life.