No matter who you are, you have financial goals. To reach those goals, you must have access to the right tools. For many people, this means applying for an Avant credit card.
Dubbed “a credit card for every kind of financial journey,” the Avant credit card gives you the buying power you need to live your life while also boosting your credit score.
Things you need to know
There’s nothing complicated about the Avant credit card, but there are a handful of things you need to know. Let’s take a closer look.
- Applying is easy: Complete a simple application and receive a decision within a matter of minutes.
- There are no hidden fees: There are no hidden fees, ever.
- It can help you boost your credit score: Responsible use will help you increase your credit score.
- There are proactive credit line increases: You’ll be informed when you qualify for a higher credit limit.
- Access to a powerful app: The Avant Credit app allows you to manage your account anywhere, at any time.
- Industry-leading customer service: Connect with customer service representatives via the app, live chat, or phone.
With these details in mind, it’s easy to see why so many people are using the Avant credit card to improve their financial circumstances.
It’s important to clear the air before applying for any credit card. The Avant credit card is no different. Here are some common questions that will help you better understand what this card has to offer.
Is there an annual membership fee?
While there are no hidden fees, approved applications submitted directly through the Avant website will have a $39 annual membership fee.
What is the credit limit?
An important question when applying for a credit card, the Avant credit card limit ranges from $300 to $3,000 based on various factors.
What is the APR?
As you answer these questions, many others may come to light. Most of your answers can be found on the company’s website, but don’t hesitate to contact Avant via email or phone to discuss your personal circumstances.
Should you apply for an Avant credit card?
There’s no shortage of “credit builder” credit card options to choose from, but the Avant credit card is one of the best. It provides you with the buying power you’re seeking, along with a tool for building your credit.
If you’re ready to get started, complete the Avant credit card application online. Within minutes, you’ll know if you qualify.